TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #248
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I hope they make the live chat with Maria again, I missed it last year
What there was a live chat too OMG OMG OMG

Stuttgart I'm ready for you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I absolutely love the player entrance thing. Amazinngggggggg
I've told you before your signatures are amazing and I love how there's always something relevant to the pictures written

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I don't mind waiting for this tournament. IW/Miami was intense and draining to watch just for we fans. You can imagine that after being the only player to play the 12 total matches over the 2 tournaments, Maria needed a little break too.
Yeah even though I can't wait to see some more tennis and obviously some more Maria I'm glad there is a three week gap because I think we all need a bit of rest it has been all tennis for every one these couple of weeks Plus the clay season starts at the best possible time for me I love you clay
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote