TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #247
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

I don't mind waiting for this tournament. IW/Miami was intense and draining to watch just for we fans. You can imagine that after being the only player to play the 12 total matches over the 2 tournaments, Maria needed a little break too.

And Stuttgart is one of those tough, condensed tourneys that require players to play 2 or 3 days in a row if they want to win, so it'll be another solid test of stamina for Maria. It's good for her to get as much rest as she can during this gap.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote