TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #695
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

omg she had 2 match points to beat Jankovic!

what a match really Caroline was playing so so GREAT!so cruel she couldnt close it out cause Jankovic played even better in key points!

despite the loss that hurts, I saw many many good things there. She is very quick on the court, that was amazing to see she was winning tough baseline rallies against jankovic who was moaning all over the place

at 9-8 in the tie break she had her chance but it was sooo close. She must beat top100, top50 in regular basis now, no room for disgusting loss in 25000$. She is way better than that

well dont know if Amélie will pick her to join the team in fed cup, I would like cause she proved how good she can be. She must believe more in herself and she'll become great. Amélie can help her to it.

Next stop: Katowice qualies.

Good luck Caro.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote