TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #3881
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

A little disppointed the score couldn't have been closer, but it's still a valuable step in Donna's learning path. As I didn't see the match I can't really comment on much, however based on what you guys say it seems like the match wasn't anything we haven't seen already from Donna - too slow, too passive...kind of expected. I wonder what are their plans for up until RG, cause it's a tricky part of the season for her, but she should definately play at least another event this month as she hasn't played a whole lot this year. This was her 10th Tour match this season and she'll have to do better in terms of point accumulation cause it's already early April and she is at 221 point. It means that if she'd continue at the same pace she'd end the year with under 900 points and ranked around #70 - that ain't bad but it's far from where she'd like to be.
ma re is online now View My Blog!