TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #5529
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
I don't think Garcia choked that much. She seems like a generally nervous girl, berating herself after every lost point, but her only real choke was gifting Jelena the only break in the third by serving two DFs at 40-40. Otherwise, she just wasn't playing especially well. Her lever rose significantly after she lost the TB, found herself in the losing position and the pressure was off her shoulders. She obviously needs to work on her mentality A LOT. Once she started playing well in the third, she was very good, but Jelena was good as well in the TB and throughout the third set.
yay

I gave yesterday's Oudin-JJ match a mention in the "players playing at their peak and still losing the match thread."
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!