TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olga Govortsova Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #617
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olga Govortsova Thread

Olga lost to Julia in the third set of a match high in the eye-candy stakes. I really like the way Olga looks in this pink outfit.

Her serve is still a weakpoint, not a lot of spin on the second serve, not a huge amount of pace on the first, and a bit prone to doublefaults. It seems to be difficult for her to fix this, these days she trying to play smart by being more conservative with the serve which helps her to get into the rally and to avoid doublefaults. I think she used to go for more but it was too erratic. But it would really help if she could actually improve it. A very difficult task for someone who has already been on tour for many years and whose serve is very ingrained.

Still, she's doing a lot better of late than in previous years, which is great because we get to see her more.

full match, 720HD.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 4th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote