TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #2289
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

It wouldn't be the first time I'm passing my nights like this. Every January during AO is a struggle for me, and then the rain breaks and the match before the one you want to see taking 3 hours etc.

I know when Alexandra played Sharapova in Miami QF a couple of years ago in the night session, in a match that lasted 4 hours. We know how it ended and I seriously never felt more crushed in my life than during the moment I had to close my stream completely tired and drained from what I've seen.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote