TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM   #3210
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Switch Russia to Poland It's way cheaper than any country you could think of. Well maybe Ukraine but... And Russia is very expensive, not to mention it will cold that time of the year so I don't think your Aussie asses could withstand the cold
Spain and France as a must see. And here I'm talking about Barcelona and Paris.
Go to Aga's homeland? I don't know. I love cold weather, and we know it'll be -20 or so in Russia but we all love the country and the culture

Yeah, I definitely would rather go to Barcelona than Madrid, and I've been to Paris before, but didn't get to do much because I was busy with my school requirements so I'd love to go again.

I'm not going to the UK. Sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea. I've been there before, and unless my friends demand we visit their I would rather not go