TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #782
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I thought it was called like that only in US :P and specially you Aussies that used to have a bond with the UK call it soccer, noooo

I'd like to know too, I was already surprised she said she likes Lakers in NBA, I would say she was a Heat fan :P
I think it's cause they have Aussie rules football, so they have to call actual football something else, much like how the Irish often refer to football as soccer, as they have Gaelic football.

Also, didn't Sascha play for the Lakers?