TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:31 AM   #3854
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

A really solid win here, well done Donna!

But that was sort of expected if you ask me and now the real deal I won't expect anything from this match, cause Donna is a clear underdog, but no one can deny that she does have a shot. How good of a shoot is difficult to predict cause unlike Ana she won't have Iva Majoli at her bench advising her and calming her whenever necessary. A great thing is that Donna was watching Ana play her so she has a pretty good idea what to expect - the downside is of course that Ula probably had a chance to see her as well.

Anyway, it'll definately be interesting, hopefully entertaining, hopefully with a live stream...probably wishful thinking...

Good luck D
ma re is offline View My Blog!