TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #4808
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Twilight... The author chocking on his copy of Baudelaire would be poetic. Stewart really has gone from a promising start to become the poster girl of feminine irrelevance and weakness. I hear more artistry in the resonance of a dentist drill than the excruciating dialogue of that teenage kicks fluff.
Okay,just got back from the staff meeting(but will be in and out at various points of the day).I'll TRY to forgive you for insulting my celebrity Scientology mentor,in the other thread,who has had such a profound spiritual impact on my life.

Your newest useful acronym is AFIEWSAS,which rhymes,more or less,with 'Refuses'.I was surprised how it came to me so quickly with hardly any reflection at all.AFIEWSAS stands for: Art For Intellectual Elves With Short Attention Spans(obviously,the word 'art' is being applied parenthetically here).Don't require any affirmation whatsoever;if you hate the name,no problem but,if you LIKE it,no copyright exists so you may use and share it freely

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!