TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #4806
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You are welcome to send those thread name suggestions via PM,if you'd prefer,btw.

Regarding the American you mentioned,if one considered 'Twilight' as "great literature",then they'd consider Mr.Overrated as an awesome director,too.Personally,I'd be more entertained by his OWN encounters with violence...let's say,an autobiographical documentary where he was incarcerated in a low-budget Mexican prison and desperately attempted to plead avoidance,in awfully-broken Spanish,of unwanted advances from inmates who hadn't seen their gfs or wives in years
Twilight... The author chocking on his copy of Baudelaire would be poetic. Stewart really has gone from a promising start to become the poster girl of feminine irrelevance and weakness. I hear more artistry in the resonance of a dentist drill than the excruciating dialogue of that teenage kicks fluff.

re the title. The trouble is the current one really does a great job of describing the tittle it was created to contain. I was thinking that we should open an homage thread to this one entitled "the unbearable lightness of being underground" in honour of the recently usurped archbishop of the pessimists, and as a place to deposit rhetoric about misery and why Caroline's spare time activities cause irregular ball flight, however that is also covered by the thesis that this thread derives its name from.

As BHS spoted and suggests, what about...

"On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro - Are we not entertained yet?"