TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #4804
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Did I miss a global event regarding an iminent Alien invasion, hence talk of departure? Should I be packing?

'Scent of a Women' coincidentally has the same lead as the trilogy i was thinking about. I just watched 'Winters bone' again, and was reminded of a much better telling of the Mafia dynamic.

Continuing with the overated theme, how do we feel about Tarentino? Is he to film what winners are to matchplay tennis? Do more winners make a better film? To quote another nominee, "Are we not entertained?"...
You are welcome to send those thread name suggestions via PM,if you'd prefer,btw.

Regarding the American you mentioned,if one considered 'Twilight' as "great literature",then they'd consider Mr.Overrated as an awesome director,too.Personally,I'd be more entertained by his OWN encounters with violence...let's say,an autobiographical documentary where he was incarcerated in a low-budget Mexican prison and desperately attempted to plead avoidance,in awfully-broken Spanish,of unwanted advances from inmates who hadn't seen their gfs or wives in years

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!