TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:19 AM   #3159
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah I'm with you on that one, I always attract juvie's for some reason That and my friends Mum's, I don't even know

Plus I'd have to at some point hang out with all her friends and stuff and I hate juvies too
Well, it seems that your parents are more eager to have you date this 15 year old than you are which should make your descision that much easier since you haven't any great emotional investment. I'm not a great believer in one rule applying to all since every situation is different, but your situation seems pretty easy to me. It would be harder if you really, really loved this person and couldn't stand the thought of being without him/her.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!