TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:59 AM   #176
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

sorry that I am so long-winded again

I forgot to tell you that the monthly allowance that my brother gave my mum is really a very SMALL amount, it is only enough for my mum to buy ONE lunch box every day and nothing else

besides that she has an evil heart and greedy for monies (she always blamed my mum for being so poor and did not give her monies to buy her house ), she really has some mental problem.

her other evil acts include:

my mum stayed in her house when she was pregant from 9 am to 6 pm, took care of the kids and bought meals for her at market for at least a few years. My mum also did not take her monthly allowance but instead secretly took my monies and gave her $2000 per month for 2 years because my mum thought my brother would not have enough monies to raise 2 kids but of course he had . However, the evil woman still blamed my mum for not helping her enough, she thought my mum should stay in her house on a 24 hours basis! Pff, my mum was already 60+ at that time and she also had to cook meals for me and my dad .

She even criticised my poor mum in front of me, saying she did not help any for taking care of the kids but just playing with them and leaving her a mess for picking up the toys!!! I SWEAR TO GOD that my mum had helped her so much in taking care of the kids, even when they are teenagers now, the lazy woman still asks my mum to accompany them to doctors while the bitchy woman stay at home . My mum still cooks some dishes and take them to their house for the kids etc .......

why why why? God why you still do not punish this evil woman??!! she does not have to work and stay in her house which is 2 times more big than mine but still complain (she got a domestic helper on and off for at least 5 years too)??!! . She even told my mum that I should help to raise her kids since I don't have a hushand and kids .

Sorry, why "life of pi" is sad for you? Because of the death of the parents of Pi? What do you think is the meaning of the film? To teach us that even though you have more than one religion, it does not matter. The most important thing is to believe in god? Even more than 1?

I am happy that you enjoyed your Easter Your brother is so nice to cook for you (i guess its the oldest brother right , while my brother and his wife, ummmmmm

i didn't eat any chocolate eggs duirng Easter as i am not sure if its my gland or teeth jaw have problem, it has been lasting for more than 1 month and i may need to do a thorough check. I fear that I have gland cancer as the right side of my face near the cheekbones always have a swoollen and full feeling but its not painful

see you and thanks for listening to my never ending complains. Please forgive your long-winded old grandma Miranda

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 01:06 PM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote