TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #4800
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Fast forward six months and Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn confirm on their facebook accounts that they have broken up. Press conference from Tiger to follow soon to explain why Lindsey smashed up his new car with her ski's.

I'm not hoping for this. In fact I wish them all the best and I hope that Tiger has learned his lesson. But the cynic in me thinks that the above scenario is more likely to happen than a happy end. Let's hope I'm wrong.
Publicity.