TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:13 AM   #2283
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Wickmayer is more than vulnerable these days and pretty much loses every match against a defensively skilled opponent. Monica has definitely a shot in this meeting. The courts suit her game style perfectly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
To bad Kimiko retired. I expect Monica to beat Wickmayer.
Yeah, I'm definitely confident about this match. Wickmayer isn't in a good way and Monica has been solid all year, and often at her best. Monica should win this and I even think she could go further too.

Obviously I am said about Kimiko pulling out injured, I hope she is fit to continue in the doubles, but now I can get 100% behind Monica for the rest of the tournament as usual and I want and expect to see a good week from her.