TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:37 PM   #3339
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
From Masters tournaments on American Hard Court to 10k clay events in Turkey.

To say it with the words of Jason: "Julia Cohen could never."
1. That's why I was so disappointed with her 1st round exit in Miami, after she was a set and a break up against Medina. A win there would have meant precious points for her at this time and back in top 250, hence the opportunity to play some qualies for international events where she belongs instead of 10K tournaments.

2. I know who Julia Cohen is, but I don't know who James is. I'm quite new here and English is not my first language, obviously. If this is some sort of a joke, I don't get it

As for Alexandra's prize I can only assume that she was awarded 4-6 bottles of Coca-Cola and, obviously, a "Memorialul Mihai Tabaras" diploma. Big day for our little Alex :P

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Apr 1st, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote