TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM   #1502
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, does come close, but not quite. The difference is that while many disliked or hated Justine they still had to respect her game and her talent. But the main difference between the hate for Woz and anyone else is that the Woz hate went on non-stop 24/7 for years whereas for others it comes and goes depending on what has just happened, like for example with the USO incidents with Serena. Perhaps the hate for Masha is on par or close these days with the hate for Woz awhile back. I'm in no position to say since I rarely go to GM anymore.
Woz hate was intense but short. JH hate was longggg and consistent, and still going strong in some cases