TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #156
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

there are some difference on photos, but it's because I'm using photos of Panamera modded by Techart and photos are from different angles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I'm not saying she rented it, but she kept mentioning how her friends from LA were there to see her play, and it just makes sense that someone gave her a ride back that day, considering she had just won a tournament and was probably tired, etc.
we can only suppose , but it's quite possible that after she received her cabrio , she decided to buy something more utilitarian but as good as her 911

In Russia almost all owners of 911 have Cayenne or Panamera

Last edited by NashaMasha : Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote