TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1501
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I've been here what, 1 year and a half (seems much longer than that lol) and I think now GM is way worse than when I joined.
For Sharapova fans, yes. But I don't think it was ever as bad as during the Woz years. But it's all water under the bridge now. Fact of the matter is that the bar was lowered so much during 2010/2011 that when you thought they couldn't sink any more they brought out the spades to dig a little deeper and I guess that has ever since become the standard of acceptable behavior. Not that GM has ever been a paradise, but at least in the early years of my membership there were still plenty of interesting discussions going on that made it easy to ignore all the BS. But in the last three or four years it's become almost exclusively a moronic "my fave is a genius and a jewel among women while your fave is a scrub and a lowlife" board.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote