TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:17 PM   #2322
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
It's back now ha.

And I look forward to every game lol. Didn't Vika claim in a recent interview she supports PSG and Barcelona ?

I guess you will be supporting Juventus tomorrow Natural Joe (with your anti-Bayern ways ).
Yes, PSG and Barca are her favorite teams. I have one of these in common with her.

Tomorrow I'll be watching Barca and cheering for Juve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah some Serena fans were a little.....annoyed about the thread being deleted and made the mods bring it back They even said that the person who deleted it deserved a ban
So it was Fighterpova who deleted his own thread? To be honest, I think result threads of a final should never be deleted so I can understand the people who where asking to bring it back. What I don't understand is why this thread isn't closed yet.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote