TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1542
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I didnt read it. I read a review that said he took illegal drugs, tanked big matches & wore a rug on his head. And that he said he stopped taking drugs right before ATP could sue him. So i dont believe his details, I think lawyers determined details, but he took illegal drugs, tanked matches, and was a creep. Thats enough for me
Agassi should be in another thread. Caro's career has enough problems to fill this thread 100 times over
first of all it's very well written and very deep on a lot of issues...I was asking because according to the book, Andre struggled with confidence for most of his early career, even when he was seen as a phenomenon, when he was in the top of the ATP ranking, but couldn't win a slam. He was strongly criticised for that and he suffered because of this...even after winning his first GS he had such confidence issues and in the end he had to go back to basis, change coach and only after that and a whole year of struggling he could become the champion he had been...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!