TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 01:23 PM   #1498
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

I honestly think the situation is GM even as recent as 4/5 years ago wasn't that bad (Ok not that recent but still). In fact it just sank into a giant cesspool of Sarin fans + Martha haters against Martha fans. It got to the point of revolting honestly.

I think part of the reason is that the only successful players that people care about now are Martha and Sarin, specifically Martha actually. Years ago people could spread their hate equally around Juju Heng, Kimothy, Empress, Adje and others so GM got pretty balanced in a perversed kind of way

Now with Martha's success (And others' slumps and retirements) it's like she's the only target available
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote