TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1535
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Miami was a big setback. It's consistency I want to see right now and that was something that put a dent in that, It does make it harder because every setback like that gives added belief to the other players that they can beat her and you have to go along long time consistently winning against these lower ranked players before they no longer inwardly believe they can beat her.

So I'm hoping she can pick up at Charleston and play like she began at AO and through till IW and make Miami a one tournament blip. And if she could win the tornament - that would put her in a good frame of mind for the clay season rather than start it against a backdrop of her performance in Miami.

As far as rankings - I'm not too bothered about them. I just want Caro to play well, get her consistency back and always make it to the top players. Having said that - making the YEC is really important which is one reason I rarely look at the rankings now but do look at the race. Caro is currently #7 in the race. So long as Miami is a blip - she's on course. But Miami was so disappointing.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters

Last edited by terjw : Apr 1st, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
terjw is offline View My Blog!