TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:48 AM   #1534
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
At the AO Serena lost to Stephens & Maria was in the other half losing to Li.
Caro didnt get to Vika (who only played Stephens & nonseeds until the AO final).
"Seperated themselves from the rest of the field" doesn't mean that they will never lose a match. But if two or all three of them show up at a big event like a slam, a premier mandatory/premier5 or YEC it's 90% certain that one of them will walk away with the title. And the remaining 10% is made up of Li Na, Radwanska and the unpredictable Kvitova. Actually, Li Na is floating somewhere between the two. I can see her winning even another slam. Not saying that she will, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she did either.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!