TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1896
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all
Sorry guys here is your answer about training with Rafa:
TeamVikaFans:
Its just a hope of mine. Sorry to misleaded everybody. I want so bad to it to happen that i made an affirmation but its not true.

She really feels sorry and I think a lot of us would love to see Vika train with Rafa. Maybe one day our dreams will come true. I also think it would be a great opportunity for Vika. She can learn a lot from Rafa. We have to wait and see what happens. First goal now should be getting healthy for the clay season. This will take sometime. She's now with her family in Minsk. In my opinion the best place to recover. Hopefully we can see her back on the courts soon, but only if she's healthy. Tennis right now isn't the same. Unfortunately we have to deal with that. We miss you Vika.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
mariel is offline View My Blog!