TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:16 PM   #1442
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Actually, after Maria broke Serena at love to go up 3-2, it was the very next game where Maria was herself broken back at love to tie it at 3-3. Just a great game by Serena, where there was little Maria could do. After Serena held to lead 4-3, the 8th game is where things really turned badly for Maria with the 40-15 lead. And she also had a game point even after it went to deuce. DFs and UFEs doomed her. Maria even had one last gasp at 3-5 getting to 0-30 on Serena. But Serena had entered GOAT mode and it over quickly after that.
you are so wrong with your analysis, Sharapova choked in both serving games after 3-2 . And i think after she lost second set she had nothing in her tank as well as she lost belief, while Serena as a predator smelled blood and just became even more furious seeing that opponent was "retreating"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote