TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:01 PM   #99
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

You haven't said anything wrong and anyways even if you did you have the right to say whatever you want even if others don't agree with you. I also disagree and don't like some of the posts of Fighterpova (although he really is negative only when it come to the Serena/Vika match ups) and especially of Mexicola but I don't think any of us can just say you should leave SS because you are negative or because I don't like what you are saying.Everyone is different and has the right to an opinion I don't understand though why we are having this discussion in the Stuttgart thread
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote