TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #90
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
1) 90% of my posts aren't negative, though some people tend to read only the 'bad' things I post.

2) She will never beat Serena. That's my opinion, you can love me, you can hate me, you can call me a fake fan, but it's just my opinion and I have the full right to have it. It doesn't make me any less of a fan than people who claim she should be bageling Serena, the one dimensional, washed up old dinosaur (I wont say any names).
Okay, I think that we already know what your opinion is regarding this issue, on whether Maria will or will or not a match against Rena ever again, but stop being such a brat and shove it down our throats in every fucking thread there is.

SS is my happy place, it's the way it was until you came at least. Stop trying to shove your pessimistic opinions down our throats every single time, cause it's really getting on my last nerve.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote