TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #515
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Q. Obviously it's been a long run without a win against her. How far away do you think you are from being able to beat her? Is there any psychological aspect when you have that run against one particular player?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I think you know, I think today, you know, I certainly played a lot better. You know, I had my chances. There's no reason why I couldn't win the match today.
I was playing, you know, well, not well enough to win the match, obviously, but, you know, it was a step in the right direction and there's no doubt that we'll be playing many more times. There's no doubt I'll be able to beat her.

I love this answer. So true and so positive. I too believe that if Maria continues to step up each time she plays Serena now, she can beat her. She's got the believe which is so important. I hope they meet again soon.

Maria classy as always in the way she handles the journalists and some of their dumb questions.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote