TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #227
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Lucie's level dropped to something far worse than this in her previous slumps, and she got it back together. It's a cycle for her, she's clearly emotional, but there's no specific explanation for her slumps. I fail to see how anyone could say with any authority that pavs is influencing her negatively just because you think Pavs doesn't care that she isnt playing well. She came to Brisbane much fitter and played great and made the final. They both have their own independent issues. I really cannot understand any reasoning for saying she has to sacrifice or change her friendship with Pavs because her confidence is low. If anything it's probably good she has a friend that close.

I mean when you read this http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...-nenapsal.html its pretty clear she felt stifled for a long time when she was with Berdych, and making these new friends/opening herself up to people has freed her up quite a lot.

The source of this slump could even come down to a poor off season, we could theorise for days but it won't make us any closer to knowing.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote