TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:02 PM   #226
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
They're 9th in the race together this year on 865 points...that's not really nightmare level. If Lucie had her doubles results for her singles results she'd be in great shape.
thats' exactly what i was talking about, QF-ish results in doubles and then first round defeat in singles together, this is not a good thing if it becomes a PATTERN, unless singles career's been turned into secondary consideration for both, then I'm fine (however I highly doubt she would make that decision at PEAK of her singles ranking)

I agree the problem with Lucie's play in my opinion is stemming from her coaching situation and possibly some other mental factors, not who she's friends with., but shouldn't her puzzling lack of confidence justify some extra "sacrifice" or change in their friendship time to address?

I've been a fan of Pavs for a long time and I know how good she once was, but am just saddened to see her level drop to this shit and looks like she doesn't even care

not something I would like to see on Lucie
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote