TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:52 PM   #81
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I am just so sick of him being pessimistic all the time. Every time I log in here I see his comments talking BS all the time about how Maria is always gonna end up losing to Serena and how Maria is never good enough.

I'm not blaming him for anything, duh.
1) 90% of my posts aren't negative, though some people tend to read only the 'bad' things I post.

2) She will never beat Serena. That's my opinion, you can love me, you can hate me, you can call me a fake fan, but it's just my opinion and I have the full right to have it. It doesn't make me any less of a fan than people who claim she should be bageling Serena, the one dimensional, washed up old dinosaur (I wont say any names).
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote