TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM   #80
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Why are you guys fighting it's nobody's fault Maria lost I know we are all kind of frustrated because of the final but don't take it on Fighterpova he's not to blame for anything and plus everyone has a different way to deal with losses and the right to say what they want/believe don't be so judgmental and his posts aren't THAT negative compared to some other ones
I am just so sick of him being pessimistic all the time. Every time I log in here I see his comments talking BS all the time about how Maria is always gonna end up losing to Serena and how Maria is never good enough.

I'm not blaming him for anything, duh.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote