TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:14 AM   #3071
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Happy Easter guys!

Maria did more against Serena than she's done in 5 years, and though we're gutted that she couldn't quite go all the way, and no doubt she's devastated, she's come back from worse disappointments before. In fact, you can bet your arse that Maria will be looking at the positives going into the clay season. She has a lot more to be happy about than this time last year, and certainly more to be happy about than when she last played Serena.

Let's not forget that Maria has played a lot of tennis in March, twice as much as Serena has. Though I wouldn't say that's why she lost (Serena clearly stepped it up), a more rested Masha would have been able to put up more fight in that third set. She deserves her rest now, and will come back fresh and ready for the clay.

She will be brimming with confidence on clay, returning to scenes of happy memories. Onwards and upwards

edit: also, my bum muscles are still hurting, does anyone know any good stretches or something?