TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:48 AM   #921
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
yes, I don't think she'll change..McCall played 1 then 2 in her senior season, and it paid dividends by winning a set against Gibbsy at Ojai and clinching the match against Lao at the NCAA.

She's banking on Kyle securing the win at 3, obviously.

And, Kelly Chui should be the player of the week. Because Sabs beating Gibbsy was expected, while Kelly teaming up with Taylor and beating Kyle/Cat is...
Kyle/Cat lost earlier in the season to Cal too...to Tayler and a girl I've never heard of before. I guess they are vulnerable!

Cat showed today that she can play higher in the singles lineup by moving up to #4 and beating Tayler. I still think she should move into the top 3 and Pam should go down to the bottom 3.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote