TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:22 AM   #919
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Funny, Lynn played #3 and Klara #2 at SDSU.

Apparently coach Augustus thought Lynn could handle Pam...

And Klara beating Zoe was not a fluke, after all..
Lynn's been playing the #2 position most of this season ahead of Klara. She beat Pam by the same score when they played earlier this season. Kyle clinched the win for UCLA in that same match against Klara so a disappointing showing for Kyle today and this weekend.

Granted I thought Kyle/Cat would win their doubles match and that would've won it for UCLA, however, Stella had no reason playing Courtney ahead of Kaitlin. Courtney beat Alice when they played earlier this season.

Like I said earlier in another post, UCLA is a mess right now at doubles and with their singles lineup. I know Stella is likely not going to do anything which will hurt the team's chances of winning in the end.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote