TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:44 AM   #54
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
0-2 against Serena
Best player in the world and won a set since 2008 playing the best match of the year, playing better than Vika in Doha against Serena who was injured.

Quote:
0-1 against Li
Worse match of the year in AO versus best Na played, she would have beaten the Na we saw against Serena in Miami.

Quote:
0 matches against Azarenka
Not her fault Vika is injured and had to withdraw.

Quote:
0 matches against Kvitova
Overall in top 10, Sara >>>>>>>>> Petra. She won Dubai just because big hitters overpower Sara but the whole "she's back!" hype probably mislead you: Petra is still a long way from back and is still "recovering", as we saw after Dubai.

Quote:
0 matches against Radwanska(though I'm not concerned about this one much)
You already said everything

Quote:
Still too many unknowns in 2013 when it comes to really getting a feel for how much Maria's game has improved this year. I need to start seeing some wins against the best top 10 opposition. Keep Errani and Woz away from her.

Without the big 2, Maria can treat Stuttgart as a warm-up to get re-aclimated to clay. It doesn't matter to me if she wins it or not. We'll have to wait until after the French Open to really know where Maria's game stands and how high the level of optimism will be as she heads into the second half of the season.
You're just the worst troll ever or the most pessimistic being I've ever seen on this forum. Even Fighterpova disappears beside you.
I mean, I'm not saying she will surely sweep clay and own everyone but CHRIST give her at least the little credit for being the best clay player on tour in 2012. It must mean at least something to be OPTIMISTIC for the upcoming tournaments, it will be hard to retain all those wins and those titles but if WE - HER FANS - are not hopeful about it, who has to be? We had our moral up even before this HC part of the season and based on the last years results we shouldn't have, look where he got: SF, SF, W, F where she played BETTER THAN SERENA FOR 1 AND A HALF SETS.
I've never been so FUCKING proud to be her fan.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote