TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:34 AM   #3073
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I watched 'Trance' it was really cool - storyline really messed with your mind

Just visited the results thread in GM and am astounded by some posters. You'd think that with their fave winning they couldn't just be happy. They don't even have to say anything about Maria, but this is what drags womens tennis down with the lack of respect. Ofc dooms and dominic were on their usual tirade but the majority of us congratulated Serena on her excellent play and ofc supported our fave. WTF is wrong with people today? My comment about Serena playing great and that I hope her fans were just as respectful lead to a reply saying I had 'no right to preach because I was a pova tard or w/e' you simply cannot win in that cesspit

And then bringing up that we were all celebrating in OUR live scoring thread after the first set, and mocking us for it, I mean. TF is fucked up
That's the saddest part: when TF is not about tennis anymore, it's just a bunch of retarded people flaming with no reason at eachother. (And I'm telling this in both fanbase ways)
Reasonable people stayed away from GM or congratulated Serena like you, or some reasonable and nice Serena fans who were so nice to came here and congratulate Maria. Those are real fans.
GM is just a sewer.
Trih is online now View My Blog!