TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:06 AM   #50
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

^YOU (Mexicola) ARE OBNOXIOUS

It's not as if it's Maria's fault she hasn't played matches against Vika/Kvitova/Aga. Maria's proven, at least for me, that she's playing amazing tennis so far this year. She just took a damn set off of Serena Williams for the first time in 5 YEARS. She clearly would have defeated anyone else who was across the net today with the way she played this week and even in the final.

Anyway, it DOES matter to me if she wins this, because she's the defending champion, it's a great/fun tournament, and as you said, an excellent warmup for other clay court tournaments.