TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:01 AM   #48
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

0-2 against Serena
0-1 against Li
0 matches against Azarenka
0 matches against Kvitova
0 matches against Radwanska(though I'm not concerned about this one much)

Still too many unknowns in 2013 when it comes to really getting a feel for how much Maria's game has improved this year. I need to start seeing some wins against the best top 10 opposition. Keep Errani and Woz away from her.

Without the big 2, Maria can treat Stuttgart as a warm-up to get re-aclimated to clay. It doesn't matter to me if she wins it or not. We'll have to wait until after the French Open to really know where Maria's game stands and how high the level of optimism will be as she heads into the second half of the season.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote