TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #499
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
S. WILLIAMS/M. Sharapova

4-6, 6-3, 6-0

An interview with:

MARIA SHARAPOVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. To start the third set, your coach was giving you a very motivational speech for like three and a half minutes.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Three and a half minutes?

Q. Yeah.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think that's a little long, but that's okay. (Laughter.)

Q. It was kind of long.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Did you count it on your watch? Did you have a timer?

Q. Of course.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: You timed it? That's very professional.

Q. What's the part that really you couldn't handle?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't understand the question at all. I'm sorry.

Q. He was giving you a specific direction what you have to do in terms of, you know, trying to beat Serena in the third set, what you can do.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So what's the question? Is that a question?

Q. Yeah, it is.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Which part of it is a question? He was telling me, but that's not a question.

Q. What were the things that you can...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: That I did?

Q. What was he asking you to do?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: But you heard it, no? Did you hear it?

Q. I'm asking you.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why are you asking me if you saw it? Why are you asking me if you heard it yourself?
I mean, I can't remember exactly what he said. I mean, there's a tape. Maybe I can get you a copy. (Laughter.) I'm sure we'll find it.

Q. If you had to play another match and it was up to you to choose a court and had home court advantage, what would you pick?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Against anyone?

Q. Against Serena.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Wimbledon.

Q. Wimbledon?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh huh.

Q. Are you superstitious?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: A little bit.

Q. 2006 you lost in the semis of Australia and you won at Indian Wells and then you lost in the finals here. Then you went on to win the US Open.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I like that. (Laughter.) I like your thinking. Let's write it down and put it in a pocket.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports

i would die to see her face during that interview when she asked if he timed the speech
although i think interview was a bit provocative from the side of reporters, she handled very well

oooh, wibmli final agaist rena here we go

and superstition, her answer

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by Pimp_Me_Pova : Mar 30th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote