TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #43
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: ClayGodPova returns to SLAY on the red dirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
This Olympic cycle in order to qualify a player has to play 4 ties instead of 2. I doubt that she will be willing to play 2 times in a single year hence she has to play now. It will be on clay; there was a rumour that Tarpishchev will call her plus when she was asked in IW it didn't sound as she was ruling it out completely. It will be a nice prep - playing Cibulkova and that other girl. Anyways, she really deserves a full week of rest now

she is not playing in this tie . Tarpischev has already confirmed, If Russia advances into the Final we might see Masha participating.

as for ITF rules, they made concessions already, to be eligable for Olympics Masha needs to play 3 ties in 4 years or something like that

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote