TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1511
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I don't really you see your point. Some have even suggested in here maybe Caro is happy (accepting) of her performances. If Caro is happy with her career and Piotr, no good will probably come from changing coach. If she's going to change coach she has to fully commit to it. She always gives off the vibe of she feels she is getting back to her best, if she truly believes that she is probably happy with her coaching situation right now.
My POINT was that you were right that a coaching change wouldn't be successful if Caro didn't really want one......BUT,if she IS completely unwilling to consider another coach,then that indicates emotional dependency on Piotr...to an unhealthy level(in CAREER terms,not necessarily in her personal life where she obviously has a nice relationship with Rory).Also,a rigid refusal to consider anyone else would belie Caro's supposed desire to regain elite status if she continued dropping in the rankings with no solution in sight.It would indicate that Caro was content with being merely decent...and that any talk of winning a Slam was just HOT AIR.

Am off to see my gf now so I hope that I clarified well;if not,we can chat further at a later time

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!