TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #1373
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T496 View Post
Also was anyone else ecstatic just to see Maria break Serena's serve for the first time since Madrid? I was cheering and fistpumping like she'd won the set.
yeah when that happened i started calculating when that last happen and it was madrid

set is okay, i hope she will win on clay, she have tu pump herself up, and take good things from that match, like kvotva did, after her loss agaist serena in doha she said that this match gave her confidence that she needed, she was also close to the win, and later sho won dubai

so always you can take something possitve from loss agaist serena, so c'mon claypova

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote