TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1352
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

She's getting closer guys. Taking a set off Serena was already unexpected. I'm so proud of our girl today, and I think we all should be despite the outcome of the match. I'm so proud of her that I'm not sad at all after the match. She fought till the end but just ran out of gas and Serena just raised her level.

Another runner-up trophy, but it's okay. You'll get it next time Maria. Now go home and give yourself a good rest. It's been a long but great month of tennis for you. You really deserve it. Then take on the clay shoes, practice hard and show us you're the truly clay queen right now.

To all my fellow Maria fans, she just had her first hard court title since August 2011, had a winning streak of 11 straight matches and lost a 3-set match to Serena. What more could you ask for? She has achieved so much in this last month. A win against Serena right now is a little soon, let's wait till the clay season.

Last edited by Fiercepova : Mar 30th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote