TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #1351
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
I completely disagree. I think this was a real positive for Maria when you look at the big picture. This was closer than she's come to beating Serena in a long time. She now knows for sure she can at least take a set from her. I still think on red clay Maria can beat Serena. Serena's weapons aren't as strong on clay, and it's clearly her weakest surface. And Maria has become a really good clay-courter. I would much rather see Maria beat Serena at the French Open than in Miami. I am very proud of Maria today. Another final of a tournament. She's having a great year and we should all be happy and proud of her! We're just lucky and fortunate that Maria's playing and we get to watch her play. She won't be playing forever.
and also Rena seems to have become much weaker in finals nowadays.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote