TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1502
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
But however she prepares for matches, it should be studied by her team.

But I assume she's working hard. Her whole team has to work smarter, if they can
A long-term coach should offer at least some degree of career direction for his/her charge,and that standard is raised,IMO,for Piotr because he can be blunter with Caroline than other coaches can with their players(much more so than the constantly-fired lame ducks who work for the Malnourished Fraud,e.g.).Caro obviously signed off on the awful manner in which hyper-aggression was implemented at the start of last season...we just don't know exactly how eager she was to do that(i.e.,Did she adamantly push for that from the beginning(?),did she only need slight prodding(?),did she require strong persuasion?...)

This is an almost perfect example of working HARD but NOT smart,so your caveat,'if they can',was well worthy of inclusion at the end of that sentence

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!