TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #174
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

bad lucks never left me. on this thursday, when i was thinking of having a free day while my boss has flied to Paris. My "should be sent to hell" evil sister in law keeps harrassing me, my mum and my sister with telephone calls and sms regarding the money issue. You should have known that it is almost only me who supported my mum and my dad's livings for more than 15 years. My richer brother, who has been promoted to a director of his company, only gives $2,000 monthly (reduced to $1,000 after my dad has died). But the dirty woman still is not satisfied with paying this small amount, she does not want to pay. Though my mum and sister told her that if she does not want to pay, just leave it be. She still comes after us. I don't know why god still does not punish this woman, who offered no help to my poor father and doing and saying so many vicious things?

after getting rid of a mad man (my father), now i got a new mad person to deal with, when will my sufferings be ended?

yesterday, i watched "Life of Pi" with my old colleague, did you watch it? I don't find it very well. though i know they are of different types of films, but life of pi cannot be comparable to "Brokeback Mountain" that is simply unforgettable. I think Ang was lucky to beat Steven S

yes Di vinci and Michale Angelo etc are pure genius

i wish you nice weather and happy easter

take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote